- I spend 11 straight hours at school
- Arrived at 9am so I could see the touch screen table that somebody in the wood shop has been making me… but there was a minor disaster so it wasn’t done and my presentation was in 4 hours. But he sorted it in time.
- I was freaking out trying to pull my program together so it works with the table and this photographer was just snapping away and breaking my work flow
- In the end I think it went fairly well considering the time constraint.
- I came home and my roommate was cooking a surprise dinner and left a cup full of candy on my desk. She’s the best.
- Why did I offer to do the hardest part for this web project?
- UBC Block Party with Dan Mangan and Adventure Club… In the past 3 years I’ve only once ran into somebody from high school and suddenly everyone I don’t really want to see again is within sight. ughhh
- it’s not so easy to mosh when you’re so very day drunk. The strangers pushed me down but they pulled me right back up again. I lost myself to the crowd and ended up laying flat in the mud twice. I thought I was going to break bones.
- met a stranger and didn’t really pay too much attention to Adventure Club…
- A long lineup at Celebrities meant ditching the club and going for poutine instead. always acceptable.
- It was my night to cook and I just keep surprising myself with my cooking abilities
- We got 6 free tickets to Celebrities and decided that we might as well go even though it’s not really my type of night… but it wasn’t filling up very quickly so we decided to leave and go for poutine again.
- I spent my day refreshing twitter waiting for Icelandair to announce the clues for the scaVANgerhunt. so unproductive.
- once it was finally announced we ran all over trying to find the flight attendants and ended up at kits pool but it wasn’t the right place… other people need to learn how to be more competitive though. we’re your competition. don’t befriend us. I don’t wanna help you to win my prize.
I made this computer game that you play by moving your mouth (it’s tracked by the webcam) to eat the food on the screen… but I just bought a Leap Motion so now i’m adding gesture control and corrosive poison and I think it’s going to be really great.
- I got a design job which I’m really excited about… but it’s a little different from what i’m used to so i’m trying to figure it out. I don’t want to let anybody down.
- The semester is winding down but for some reason I’ve been thrown 2 major last minute projects within the past week?
- The construction people got to our suite before we were awake and just let themselves in. It was the most awkward when I walked out. The man was shocked, there was a plastic sheet blocking the hallway, and the bathroom door wouldn’t close.
- the roommate situation was going so well this semester… but then you threw me off guard when you sent me that text message. Memories of all the things we’ve done together seem different now. I did not see this coming.